Thursday, December 1, 2011

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge @ The Curve, Damansara ~ something other than chocolate

 Looking for a quick lunch for a single person, spotted a non crowded place along The Street @ The Curve. Welcome to the Theobroma Chocolate Lounge, an Australian chocolate heaven for those who seeks it.


 Well, not everyone comes here for something chocolate.  To soothe my aching head, I had the boutique tea, Lavender Gray, a black tea with a supposedly aromatherapeutic effect. I'm  a tea lover and I have no complaint for this one =)

 Spaghetti Seafood Olio Olio ~ I'm a huge olio olio spaghetti fan, especially when it's topped with seafood. Alas, presentation wise is what you get, it's kinda watery and rubbery too. Maybe other stuffs might fare better. Where's the chili and garlic?

 Time for dessert. White chocolate and chocolate cheese cake topped with chocolate sauce, the sinful combination of chocolate. I think if it's serve chilled, the taste would be better. Acceptable though.

I think, seeing that many blogs have had rated this place quite highly, I may give it another chance next time.


Have a peek at their website here for more chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!