Friday, June 17, 2011

Italianies @ The Curve for Italian food

Truthfully speaking, I've eaten better better Italian food in Sabah as compared to here. Italianies offers me nothing new or exciting thus.

My bread and olive oil while waiting for the orders.

Starters: brushettona and bruschetta. The difference is that bruschettona is served on softer bread bed and has aragula leaves on top which left a nice after taste, but on the other hand the bruschetta was served on a hard-toasted bread slices. I'd go for the former one and find the latter at other place next time. Same pricing.

Salmon piccata: oven baked salmon on top of angel hair pasta in caper based sauce. Nothing to shout about, they overbaked my salmon.

Aglio olio with lots of juicy prawn. Again, I've tasted better.

Pricing total : RM 156. 10. I miss Sabah.



NOTE:
Status: serve no pork. Cooking may contain alcohol (labeled on the side, a bonus)


Service & Ambience: Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!