Thursday, October 2, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

First, I'd like to wish Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims out there.

Today is the first day of the Syawal month, signifying the end of fasting month. Again this year I'm spending my raya in Sabah. I'm already getting used to that.

Of course, I'm anticipating the collage celebration, my lecturers' open house, the TYT open house and so on. Among the main things today, one of them of course is food, food and more food ^_^ And for FREE.

And also food shortage. Not exactly a general thing but for the students without any mode of transportation, the collage cafes are closed during this festive season and will only open on their whim. So good luck to them, the poor students... But today is supposed to be a happy day so by and by something good will come along.

A rather short post, this one but I'll come back soon. A little break for now ^_^ Cheers to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!