Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kids... And traffic jam...

This week is the (re-)start of my suffering... The school holiday is over and so are the peace of KK roads... Come school opening, and so more cars on the road, back to the days of slow - mo behind the wheel... And people cutting / nosing in from emergency lane (Thanks a lot people. You just contributed more to the jam. Love you all.).

I'm not fond of kids, to put it nicely. To me they are annoying, noisy, NOT cute no matter how cute other people say they are, something that I do not wish to have within 500 m of my parameter. But hey, here I am living on and sharing this planet so.. there they are...

Some people may admonish me by saying, "Hey, you were a kid before too!" and I'll say "So what?". I mean, now is now, before is before and I would not say that everyone have to love me, just like I am now. So what?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Honeybee thanks for the drop by....

    So I bet you don't plan to have a kid in future? Haha... the way you describe those kids were funny.. yeah no doubt that they are annoying at times.. tell you something... I cried before just because I was overly annoyed by a kid in my house that happens to be my landlady's son.. he was a cute boy but too bad he has too much to say!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIds... are nt something that I'll put as a must have in my life I guess. Or until I get over this phase =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. say... most of my friends are afraid of the delivery process than looking after a kid.. at least you can dump your kid to be look after by your mother in law maybe.. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!