Thursday, March 26, 2009

I want a DIGITAL CAMERA....

Sigh... I'm kind of regretting my 5 - years ago decision to take up PTPTN loan... Should have taken JPA, the recipients receive RM12 000 yearly... Let me see, what was the reason last time I decided to forgo it... Ah, it's the 10 years government bondage i.e. working in government institution for 10 years...

If I'd taken the JPA scholarship, a camera is a dream come true... And a brand new handphone every year. Branded clothes... Good food... New laptop... Even a Keris motor bike.

Sigh... I should have taken JPA...

3 comments:

  1. I don't have any idea for the JPJPN or JPA scholar. I just know that is somekind of loan for study and I heard its kind of burdening of what so ever. Talking about the camera, I'm planning to buy one too. I might be picking up a Nikon instead of a Canon which preferable by most people. *wink-wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically, it is just as good as canon. However, the image on Nikon is sharper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!