Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Train sushi @ Sakae Sushi again!! At OneUtama

It's one of those days that you just feel like having train sushi. Where else except for my favourite Japanese food joint in OneUtama after a long day shopping =)

One thing about Sakae Sushi is that they always have some sort of promotion going on with a particular theme. I think this one is the salmon promotion but I only took what that seems interesting and some old favourites.  Though sometimes I have to admit, I simply grab whatever that looks interesting to me. Sakae Sushi never fails to give a twist in every sushi they created. And it's cheap, just nice for snacking.

 Like this seasoned octopus with chili flakes

 I just love this one, salmon with those tomato cherry slices on top.

 shrimp with salmon roe

 hamashi sashimi

 soft shell crabs in thin omelette wrap. Crunchy!

 The whole table spread! As usual, my inari and miso soup are a must!

Finishing of with a dessert of lemon sorbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!