Friday, May 29, 2009

Coconut juice with... SUGAR?

Ok, I was pissed with this shop in Shah Alam, Ani Sup Utara at Section 9. If you ever come here and order a coconut juice, tell them you want it WITHOUT sugar.

But in the first place, it's already absurd to serve coconut juice in the fruit with sugar. I almost sputter it out due to the shock of finding sugar grains in my mouth after a sip. When I called the waiter over, he said it's the way they serve coconut juice in their shop.



And when I demand to change with a non - sugar-added one, it was refused. Hello, it was not stated in your menu there, it was absurd, and what if I have diabetes? Since they totally refused to changed it, I have to order a new one since I badly wanted to drink coconut juice, minus the sugar.

The only good thing was that they serve it as a whole fruit.

I'm saying this again, it is freaking absurd to add sugar into a fresh coconut juice.

6 comments:

  1. First vivit here, nice blog.

    I have added it to Blogger's Cafe - Library 2 Food & Drinks.

    Hope you get some traffic from there.

    AV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut with sugar.... eeewww... that's is so not healthy... We served it whole also bah in SABAH at Tanjung Aru especially... where is that shop again? Let me bongkar the kedai and kasih turun their signboard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh HoneyBee are you busy? I just want to tell you that I couldn't find the Jaws Thai Tomyam restaurent that you mentioned in your previous post. I hear some of my friend said that it is located in Indah Permai so I went there today but only found Jati Tomyam.. and one of my friend say IB... since I was so far already and With a little disappointment.. I have no choice but to singgah there sajalah... sobsob...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this awful shop is in Shah Alam, my hometown. Haih... Spoil la...

    I missed Tg Aru... Last time I always went there after checking in at Terminal 2, we sat down for those huge juices and chicken wings while waiting for departure time heheh =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absurd that Coconut Water is served with sugar added to it. It's nice to drink chilled Coconut water without any other additives.

    Please visit my last post with CommentLuv at http://myforextradingplatform.com/online-forex-trading-brokers/online-forex-trading-brokers-tricks/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!