Monday, May 11, 2009

A day on Gaya street (06): my favourite bunnies ^_^

As a kid, I loved bunnies. And I still do. Gaya street provided me with many to pet on that day.

The bunnies were displayed in open cages so that the visitors can play and pet them. There were many types of breed but I'm in no position to describe since I'm no expert. I was there just to play.

My favourite was the black bunny with the white stripes. Aren't they just so adorable, "burr"ing to each other? ("Burr" as in the sounds, I don't know how else to describe it because they were definitely nor purring.)






As noon approached, they got more restless. Who wouldn't, if you have a thick coat on on a sweltering day?


But some still chose to snuggle close.


Hello neighbours...


And the price tags that shocked me. There goes my bunny dream... ^_^





2 comments:

  1. Wow.. those bunnies are really cute... my mom use to be a rabbit breeder back in my hometown long long time ago... I think I even eaten sate rabbit.. it seems like the rabbit suddenly become famous at that time... haha.. sorry but yeah the meat are tender..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I did want to try rabbit satay at one time but when I imagine how adorable they are and recall my previous pets, I lost the appetite =P Never mind, I will soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!