Monday, April 13, 2009

Parking charges in 1Borneo.

It’s been some time but I still want to write about this. Starting 01 April 2009, 1Borneo officially started charging the fees for parking.

Mon – Thu: RM 1 per entry
Fri – Sun, Public Holiday: RM 2 per entry
Overnight: RM 10

Well, at least the charges are per entry, not per hour. So you can still watch movie in peace without worrying about your parking fees unlike in CentrePoint on weekday.




Though I kind of hoped that after the charging starts, they management will improve the condition of the parking lot but then again, I’m still seeing the stray dogs on rainy days. And I wish that they put up more paying booths instead of me walking around from 1 end to another just to pay my parking fee. Moral of the story, pay first upon entry or whenever you see a booth nearby. At least the booths are man – operated so I don’t have to worry about rejected crumpled money.

1 comment:

  1. Yeap... I just went there last Sunday..the entry fees are per entry.. that's a relief.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!