Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Leaving the Land below the Wind...

Sigh... Soon I'll be riding the wind to return to Peninsular... SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm gonna miss Sabah sooooooooooo MUCH!!! There's so much memories here after 5 years. 5 LONG years... And now my student life too, is gonna be over. This, I have a mix up feeling though, of excitement and also sad lo... The carefree life will be over and hello responsibility. BIG responsibility...

Before leaving, I must grab a few jumbo packs of Sabah tea and Tenom coffee!!! After 20 years of BOH and Lipton, next on my list of favourite caffeine is Sabah tea. And a new acquired passion, Cameron Highland strawberry tea.




Then I want to try the new revolving shabu - shabu restaurant at Tg. Lipat. Hopefully the weekend promotion of 20 - food - in - a - plate for RM 9.99 is still on! The place looks pretty good on the pamphlet.

Let see... places... Hmm, most of them covered. Ohhh!!! Lok Kawi Zoo!! Yes, must pay a last visit to those adorable cows and bears.

A photo session around UMS maybe...

I want to eat at Jaws one last time and enjoy their tom yum...

I want to gorge my face with seafood until bloated...

I want to go to Phillipino market just to look around.

And I so want to get that blouse from Souele!!! Pity they don't have a branch in KL...

Sigh... I still have so much that I want to eat and do here...


*BLUE mood*

4 comments:

  1. ahhhh..... that's sad... i didnt know that you're leaving... we should go out for a drink... *sobsob*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh.. I wish that I can do that but my days are packed with all sorts of things to be settled before I leave. SO sorry... I will add you soon on Facebook, the Internet is crappy here in UMS, took ages to load even this comment page.

    So I'll see you around online and hopefully offline too someday. Nice knowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, is sabah a nice place to visit? what can i do if i like to visit on a 3D2N trip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like adventurous activities, then there is Mount Kinabalu climbing in Kundasang, Padas water rafting, Island hopping at 3 islands (snorkeling for fishes and corals. After that there's KK city for you to shop for handicraft and crystals. If you manage to stay on Sunday, visit the famous Gaya Street Tamu (big market) on Gaya street.

    If you just want to tour Kundasang, you'll need to rent a car to go there. 1 day is suffice to see the small town and Poring hot spring. 3 - 4 hours drive ahead, you will find the Sepilok orang utan conservatory.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!