Monday, November 26, 2012

Breakfast at David's Diner, Greentown Ipoh, Perak



As usual, my activity when I finished my night call, is to look for breakfast before going home to sleep. So when I saw the banner at David's Diner announcing breakfast, of course I'd swerve in :D

The breakfast is buffet style, priced at RM14.90 and starts at 8 - 11 am. You get either juice or coffee or tea for drink. To start, I sampled the burrito, double - decker sandwich of chicken ham and cheese, and the scrambled egg. Not bad, but I wish they put more cheese on the burrito.



 Next is Italian herb rice, grilled potatoes and lamb in black pepper sauce. Pretty heavy for a breakfast.

 What is an American breakfast without pancake and French toast topped with butter and drizzled in maple syrup? :D

Overall pretty satisfactory. Curious enough, the place is empty. I guess the price is kinda high for a breakfast by Ipoh standard.


David's Diner (halal cert. on display)

Add: B-G-1, Ground Floor, Greentown Square, Jalan Dato Seri Ahmad, 30450 Ipoh, Perak
Phone: 05-242 5733

Mon - Thu: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 11:00 am - 2:00 am
Sun: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Free Wifi available

FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Davids-Diner/205319622890597  

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!