Monday, November 19, 2012

Senjyu re - visited @ The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

 Been some time since I last visited Senjyu for lunch and as usual the place never disappoint me. Ambiance and service are impeccable as always, portion is good with nice presentation, that's why I keep coming back here whenever I have the chance.



 My favourite Jasmine Faery tea as usual. I just love watching the flower slowly unfurls as we leisurely chat and wait for our food.

 The fresh Canadian oyster sashimi was divine for a starter :D

 Followed by Capaccio moriawase. Somehow they replaced the petite rounded glasses with tall ones, which kinda spoil the look for this dish. Oh well. just a reminder, one of the dipping sauce is sake (clear colour).

 Torii karaaga @ chicken fritters. Not bad, pretty crunchy while hot. But I'm not a big fan of fried stuffs in a Japanese restaurant, preferring the raw stuffs more.

 Gindara Nitsuke @ cod fish simmered with vege. I love mushrooms! And what's not to love about cod fish and it's luxurious texture.

Last but not least, the foie gras and oyster mentai maki which are so rich in flavor and texture. I'm a big oyster and foie gras fans :D

You can make reservation on line at their website, which isn't necessary if you're not doing anything major. Weekdays' crowd is not too bad.

Status: Serve no pork

Price range: starts at RM 10 ++

G2 & G3, Ground Floor, e@Curve
No.2A, Jalan PJU 7/3
Mutiara Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan  

Tel 03-7727 9028

Site: http://senjyu.com.my/

FB: https://www.facebook.com/senjyu

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!