Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kiku Zakura @ Tropicana City Mall, Damansara

Today is pay day ^_^ I always celebrate my pay day with food. Today I was craving for Japanese food so here we go.

Today's spotlight shines on Kiku Zakura at Tropicana City Mall, Damansara. I've read somewhere on the Net that the place serve a pretty good Japanese fare so here I am. On their menu too was inscribed that they boast a wide range of authentic + fusion Japanese cuisine to satisfy the local Japanese food lovers.

Tatami seating. A very nice ambient.

Bamboos hanging at the entrance, and also waterfall greeting at the entrance.

My cutlery and green tea. Jobless picture.

Gyouza! Filled with succulent prawn and crispy radish, accompanied with sourish dipping.

Tori Asparagus -- just chicken wrapped around asparagus. Be generous with the lemon, or else it'll taste kinda bland, except for the sweet and crunchy asparagus. Best eaten hot.

Yaki Onigiri. It's a tad dry though.

Inari sushi and unagi. The inari is filled with rice mixed with sweet pickle and tamago bits, making it a nice sweet concoction. The Unagi is caramalized wonderfully, and slightly crisped.

Of course, a dessert of macha ice cream with banana and avocado. The macha needs to be tuned up a bit more though, as the taste is barely there.




For the whole meal, it costs us RM 117.20. But service and food are pretty good, the waiteresses were very attentive; I've never drink so much of green tea before as compared to other Japanese restaurant... Plus there are still lots of things that I have not tried, the menu is just way to extensive...


So I guess there will be a next time ^_^.




Note: 
- status: serve no pork.
- pricing: starts at RM 10 to RM 100 +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!