Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Healthy frozen delight - Tutti Frutti


I'm officially on a healthier diet, maybe. Did I just say that? OK, I'm just trying to get over the craving to eat pure, creamy ice cream so in replacement of that, the answer would be yogurt ice cream @ frozen yogurt or whatever it is. My pit stop; Tutti Frutti outlet in Tropicana City Mall, Damansara.

A cup of original flavour + kiwi flavour doused with chocolate chip, raisins, oreo cookie powder, strawberry and peach slice! This cost me RM 20!! The price for being healthy sure is high...

The benefits of eating yogurt...

2 comments:

  1. I was tempted to try Tutti Frutti after a friend tweeted about it. Two cups of assorted flavor cost us RM36, and those yogurt tasted blergghh..certainly a healthy diet but I rather do work out and eat real ice cream..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's an acquired taste. If you like yogurt then you will like frozen yogurt ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!