Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Year @ Swiss Garden Hotel & Spa, Kuantan

While others splashed around at the beach despite the monsoon tide, I decided to spend my 1st day of 2011 in the Samsara Spa @ the Swiss Garden Hotel & Spa, Kuantan, Pahang. Why else should I do otherwise when I'm in a hotel with spa fascility?

Set in a traditional Balinese environment with lolling background song, dim lighting, spice - infused air... To tell the truth, I was half - asleep most of the time minus except during the Balinese massage. Nevertheless, the Samsara Royale package was worth my RM 280. The package consists of a body scrub made from spices, a  Balinese massage (mild but still lots of kneading) and a soak.


My chamber



The soak accompanied by aromatherapy.


To finish it off, a light snack of Grilled Tomato Sandwich @ the Garden Terrace.


More info here on the hotel. Much recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!