Saturday, July 25, 2009

My favourite Blogger widgets and add-on

These widgets and add-on are just the normal everyday stuffs you see on blogs but some are tweaked for better effects. Me, I like the fun in experimenting and luckily they turned out well.

I got all my hacks and tweaks from here:

- Tag cloud: Label Cloud / Tag Cloud for Blogger (Blogger Widgets). The author also included links to look up for html codes to modify the font colours, which is why my tag cloud becomes pink =)
- Subscription & Bookmark buttons: AddThis.com
- Thumbnails of related blog post: LinkWithin. Very useful to show older posts just below your newer ones.
- Read more" hack: How To Add The Blogger "Read More" Expandable Posts Link (eBlog Templates) That's how I got all my posts to be shortened on the main page and expanded into full post in the individual pages.


The rest are normal stuffs that comes with the template and Blogger.

Happy trying! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!