Saturday, July 25, 2009

A new lay - out, again...

Well, I couldn't help it. I just came back from my dreary induction course, and was suddenly irritated by the mess in my room. So I switched on the laptop and logged into my Blogger account, going through all my blogs.

I dunno why, but suddenly I felt that this particular blog looked messed up too. So just like that, I Googled "blogger theme" and surf for new templates, especially a 3 - column one. And so my search landed me here at Blogger Templates where there are just so many templates for you too choose. But I like this one, Black Brown Art; it loads pretty fast, the color reminds me of chocolate, it's neat and simple, just my thing.

But the thing with lay - out changing is that you will lose all or most of your widgets, so I had to save my original templates first and the copy - paste of my widgets html / text. Then there was the tweaking of the codes to suit the appearance (especially fonts) to my liking and to insert the meta tags and the Blogger hack for that "Read more...". By the time I finished, I was wondering why on earth was I crazy enough to change my lay - out...

But still, I might change my lay - out again =)

1 comment:

  1. wow Honeybee! I like you new layout! It's a been a while..... how's thing going on? Selamat Berpuasa.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!