Sunday, July 12, 2009

A chick's day (01)

No hot chick here, just a cute Bantam chick (ayam serama).

This is my chick, the only one that made it out of seven eggs. Too bad, but my hen is a first-time mother who is restless by nature thus ould never sit down very long to brood.


Peek - a - boo!



And like mother, like chick (I don't know how to check for a chick's gender =p). A typical day would be like...

Hey mommy, I'm bored of staying in... (This, after scampering around and making a lot of noise and mess in the cage.)


9 am: after the lazy mistress wakes up, they go for a run and end up within the flower patch.


There's no worm here, how boring...


Then they notice this paparazzi snooping around...


Hey! Hey! No photo allowed! (Yeah, she actually came pecking at my camera.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!