Monday, May 11, 2009

A day on Gaya street (04): avian delights

This was a time where H1N1 had not made a headline yet.


I was wondering where in the world are those chirping coming from when I noticed a large group of tourists snapping photos. Much to my delight, I found these cute chirpers. Boy, taking a close snap was impossible so I'd to satisfy myself with this.




But I manage to snap this at another vendor. Boy, it was so chirpy and friendly, and more than happy to pose for us.


Grade A bantam chicks! And for only RM35! So fluffy and white, but I don't think the airport officers would feel the same way so I'd to quash my longing...


These are the normal chicks, some are to be bred for meat and eggs, some for fun. The prices very from RM3 - 10, depending on type of chicks.

2 comments:

  1. you know which neighbouring boot that considered the most 'Kesian'? The one next to those chicky.... hahahaha.... imagining those smells... those left over chicky food or whatsoever it is called...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalah, chicks poop stink!! But they make very good fertilizer. My mom uses our bantam chicken poop and her flower plants are flourishing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!