Monday, May 4, 2009

Sabah: that lump on the doggy’s head.

Continuing from my previous post, where in the end we did made a turn to Kuala Penyu at that fateful round-a-bout.

No offense, but when you look at the map of Sabah, there is this small lump on the back of the doggy’s head of Sabah where Klias and Kuala Penyu are located.

We were looking for this resort, Tempurung Seaside Lodge located in somewhere deep within Tempurong Village. Deep within indeed.

The road that I traveled by 4 years ago had not changed much, still gravels and dust. No street lights either, so the nights would still be naturally dark, everyday is an Earth Day. Same old, same old. Preservation of nature, very good.






No direction, nothing at all. We reached this small pathetic signboard with the help of a passing villager.


And so I present you, the Lodge.



The amazing view from the lobby balcony.


It's too remote for our taste, so we decided to return to Kota Kinabalu city.


The turtles we passed by as we left Kuala Penyu.


There's little daylight left as we passed Klias and we were dead tired from the day adventure so no one ventured for the river cruises.



The sunset on the way to Kota Kinabalu. Putatan road.


Until next time.


If you like, you can look at some older pictures of Kg Tempurong in my previous post Old collection... Kg. Tempurong, Kuala Penyu, Sabah.







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit, though I think initially you probably thought that this is my poetry blog but I run 2 blogs, one for each of my interest =)

    Anyway you followed the right blog so I don't have to re - direct you. So I hope to be seeing you around anywhere between these 2, and vice versa =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!