Monday, May 11, 2009

A day on Gaya street (05): fluffy friends

Did I mention how much I love animals?

Puppies! I love puppies, despite my religion prohibiting us to touch them but it never says that I can't look. I love those fluffy chaps at the left end especially.




And hammies! Cute, but they stink...


Baby mice for a few ringgit.


Ok, here comes the bad part.

Can you imagine just how crampy those cages are? My God, the puppies were mashed up upon each other.


RM650 dog and bunnies squashed in their cages. For the bunnies, I guess it's fine since their sizes were smaller as compared to that poor doggy.


I suppose since there's no authority coming to impose any animal law, that's why these are happening. No surprise for the Pulau Ketam's incident, people are already treating them badly while on the trade.





3 comments:

  1. ah... i feel bad whenever i look at these hamster.. my brother and I once took care of two hamsters but they died of 'kekurangan kasih sayang'.. you know what I'm saying.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what u mean =) Never mind, hopefully they have a better after - life

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... the could be buddish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!