Friday, December 2, 2011

The Tea Republic @ Bangsar Shopping Centre ~ my reading spot

Admit it, though you love everybody, sometimes you just wish for a quiet time alone with nobody. Me, that covers tucking in at a nice, cozy shop with great accompanying tit bits. Which brought me all the way to The Tea Republic @ 2nd floor in Bangsar Shopping Centre.

 And no, you don't necessarily need to talk all the time over tea. Sorry, I guess I went against the message above but anyway "ttr [the tea republic] is all about celebrating the citeazen within". Let's celebrate the tea - me ~ =D

 I've a thing for flowery tea that blooms, so I selected Red Flower ~ of black tea, mint, amaranth and jasmine.That floating glob is my not - yet - flowering tea leaves. (RM 16+) Kinda remind me of the Jasmine Fairy green tea at Senjyu (The Curve).

 And when it flowers, the sweet aroma of herb and jasmine fills in your senses, and the taste of mint tickles your tongue cold (I'm not joking, you can feel the tip of your tongue turning cold like the tooth past effect but nowhere near the taste). And for a change, a unique looking scone dusted with icing sugar with melted butter and raspberry jam. The butter was so rich that I poured all of it and polished off the scone with the whole small pot of jam. (RM 6.50)


 Some tea product on sale. Those triangular thingy are actually the tea packaging. I was told that most of their tea are imported from Australia. I'd love to try the stick tea someday =)

 A Merry Christmas to all =D Notice how they arrange the triangular tea boxes there? Wai ~ XD

 I cannot resist getting those triangular box tea, they are having a promotion. 1 box = RM 10, but 4 boxes = RM 28 +. My math has gone crazy ~ And the sugar sticks (RM 1.95 each) - a very cute concept where you have this crystallized sugar on stick to stir your tea sweet =D

By the way, no coffee allowed !!!  Bwahaha damn corny ~ =D

Opening hours are from Monday to Sunday, 9am – 9pm.

Address:

S132, 2nd Floor, Bangsar Shopping Centre,
285 Jalan Maarof, Bukit Bandaraya, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Outlet Telephone: +603 2011 1320

Email: info@ttr.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!