Monday, December 19, 2011

Good time and gossip @ Wondermilk, Damansara Uptown


Not a place for heavy meals, but great enough for catch up and giggling. The menu mostly are light stuffs, unless you're on a diet. The trademark and highlight of this place are the cupcakes.


Atmosphere wise, the casual deco of this place with the mismatched furniture make it a nice place to chill out.


 Cherry soda and mint lime drink from the self - service counter.

 Mushroom melt sandwich. Nothing to shout about, just to nibble in between gossip. Something that you can DIY at home with a sandwichmaker . The chips are a bit burnt and taste like kerepek ubi...

I dunno what's the hu-ha and big deal about this place actually. Cupcakes, I've seen better actually, with cheaper price so I didn't get any. But I guess for light snacks and chit chatting, the place is OK lah. Sometime it's not the food but the company that makes the place seems so great I guess. For the benefit of doubt, I'll probably give this place a second chance if I got nothing else to do and nowhere else to go.



Wondermilk Damansara Uptown


41 Jalan SS 21/1A Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: 03-77258930


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!