Sunday, December 4, 2011

Enchante Mediterranean ~ Le Midi @ Bangsar

 
Sometimes you just have to go see it for yourself to see whether what people said are true. I have read quite a number of unpleasant reviews on Le Midi, but to balance it out there are also positive reviews.

Contrary to all unpleasant remarks and the hu - ha about the bad service, I found that on both occasions I dropped by for lunch were amazingly pleasant. The Manager, Salvatore Scarpin, lives up to his credentials as described on the official website, providing excellent and gracious service with meticulous attention to detail. And no, I don't do invited reviews, in fact I always made myself as inconspicuous as possible whenever I go to a place of interest.






The lunch promotion was my aim from the start. The pics are actually a bit outdated as by the time I write this, the menu has changed. They seems to change the menu every week to fortnight to allow patrons to sample the various dishes at knock - down price. Some stuff are not listed under daily fares, in fact.

The Daily Set Lunch comes with 2 course (RM 48+) and 3 course set (RM 68+) that includes Italian lemonade, coffee or tea. For me, I rather have a cool lemonade on a scorching hot afternoon.









To my delight, upon enquiry they have mocktail too, though I could not find it on the drink menu. Best of all, since it was my first time trying, my  Roy Rogers and Shirley Temple came as on - the - house ~ Wai ~ So I dunno what's the price ehehe ~ ^o^

 Let's start with ~ some roasted vege -- if memory serves me right, baked eggplant and mozarella. I'm always huge on roasted vege with olive oil ~

 Initially I was a bit taken aback by the look of this black UFOs but its a delish ~ Ink seafood ravioli with saffron sauce

 Main ~ Red snapper with vege, a health - conscious choice. Juicy and tender is my fish ~


So I could not help but came back on a second time on the very next day itself, this time for 2 course lunch (short of time that day T_T)

 A pink cream soup of beetroot ~ OMG ~

 The cod and the risotto? I wish it's on the menu again ~



NEVER, EVER leave WITHOUT DESSERT (S). I think I made myself clear enough.

 The chocolate souffle... I almost forgot about the vanilla ice cream at the sight of melted chocolate within that chocolate thing...

Oo La La... Pannacotta with passion fruit sauce...


A note here: some stuffs on the menu are prepared with alcohol so always clarify with the friendly servers about your orders.
 

Address :
Le Midi Restaurant,3rd Floor, Bangsar Shopping Centre, 285 Jalan Maarof, Bukit Bandaraya, KL

Opening Times
Sunday – Thursday: 12:00-12:00
Friday – Saturday: 12:00-01:00

Phone
+603 2094 1318

For Reservations : reservation@lemidi.com.my 
For Enquiries : info@lemidi.com.my

Website:  http://www.lemidi.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!