Saturday, June 7, 2008

My KB days: the picnic on Galeri Tengku Anis ground

After a hectic week, this is a nice retreat. I’m not very familiar with the road so I can’t really outline the direction. It’s suppose to be somewhere near Pantai Sri Tujuh.

The first thing I did was clamored up the tower like the 7 year-old kids playing nearby. There I was struck by the blue sky and stood there gaping until the kids screeched nearby.



Down there, the folks were happily setting the line and fishing to their hearts content. nobody says that fishing is illegal here by the way, so...

Er, what fish is this again…?


I can see Tak Bai, Thailand! Actually I think anyone can swim cross this, provided no boat ram into the fella or something.




The gallery. I dunno what’s inside though.

So green and peaceful… I lolled off to sleep after that while waiting for more catches of the day…