Saturday, June 7, 2008

1 Borneo Hypermall


I was awaken this morning by one excited friend with a message from Sabah. Tomorrow is the opening of 1 Borneo! The official one after the soft opening few weeks ago.

The thing is, I’m still in Kelantan… Hic… hic… Boo… Gah!! I really wanna fly back to Sabah now.

Comforting myself, I decided to search around and found the much sought after info on Sabahbah.com. And yes!! Just what I want! The largest hypermall in Borneo which happen to be my neighbour next to UMS has all that I want!! Here I come baby! I’m reserving my ticket already!!

This is what I got from Sabahbah.com:

0. Ground Floor
Body Shop
Coffee Bean
Fish & Co. (Oh baby… you’ve come… so I have no need to drive out to KK Warisan Square and save petrol instead…)
Lazo Diamonds
Munchy Donuts (What’s this? I sure gonna have a look!)
Old Town White Coffee
San Francisco Coffee
Selangor Pewter (Huh? So far from where I come from ^_^)
Secret Recipe (Please… bring back my Raspberry Cheese and Amaricano…)
Starbucks Coffee
Times Book Store (Cool, I can sit browsing all day here!)
Watson (Yay, my fav!)


1. First Floor
Factory Outlet Store (F.O.S)
Juice Junction
Kamdar
Laksa Shack (Whoa we have this too?! Laksa Sarawak for me!!!)
Living Culture
Starbucks Coffee
Tasty Food Court
Urban & Co.
Wagamama


2. Second Floor
Amusement World (I want to see this!)
McDonalds (likely a dessert counter? Oh well, we have Shell drive – thru nearby so it’s OK)
Starbucks Coffee


3. Concourse Floor
Aquirium & Ocean Science Discovery Centre (I want to see!!!! Er, where in the world can I get an instant boyfriend? I’ve always wanted to go with guy and see whether it’s really like the anime kinda thing ^_^ Stupid fantasy… Hehe)
Ayamas (Yes!! Squawk squawk!!)
Big Apple Donuts & Coffee (YESSSS!!!! Duren duren!!)
Burger King (Double Swiss Mushroom… glazy eyes…)
Deli France (I wonder if this one offers breakfast… Deli France breakfast is one of the best!)
Giant (I heard it’s the huge giant Giant!! Yay!!! )
Guardian
Kenny Rogers (Chicken!!!! Potato salad!!! Macaroni & cheese!!!)
KFC
Manhattan Fish Market (Really?! Really?! Oh my GOD!!!)
Michi Japanese Restaurant (Ah, a new Japanese place. Irashaimase!!!!)
Old Station Kopitiam
Pizza Hut
Sushi King (Irashaimase!!!!! I’m gonna weep soon with happiness ^_^)
The Chicken Rice Shop
Vedablu
Yogur Berry (Ah… My favourite lunch when I’m on diet…)


Uuu… I wanna fly back already… Err, the list above are not confirmed yet but I hope it’s a confirmed one. Nevertheless I’m happy if some made it… See Sabahbah.com for more info. They have been doing quite an extensive and excellent coverage on 1 Borneo.

I also realized that most above are food related ^_^. Rest assured that there are more but I’m just being selective.

Sabah, I'm coming back soon!