Friday, June 6, 2008

Fav Sites: Baking sites

It’s one of those days where I’ll be seized to type away and browse through some blogs for something to drool at and here I found some interesting ones on BlogCatalog.

Due to space consideration, I decided to cover then by – and – by so that my blog wont be even more clutter –up then it already is… so here goes.



Sweet!! Is my impression on this local baking site. It provide delightful step – by – step pictures and baking tips as well as recipes fro pretty and delicious looking treats. The site authress even offer classes for those interested in learning the craft (located in Taman Cheras Indah, Kuala Lumpur, by the way).


Baking911.com

http://www.baking911.com/



I was reading through an interesting article on this site entitled “Healthy baking – gluten free.” when I decided to cover it on my blog. The article offer pointers on baking gluten – free bread.

The site also features baking tips for us out there who despair over floppy cakes and stony cookies. Easy navigation, simple interface, registration required for special features such as recipes ect. Nonetheless, a worthwhile stop – by.


Gigi Cakes

http://gigicakes.blogspot.com/


So pretty!! (I really said that while alone in my room ^_^)

As implied by the name, this blog provides baking recipes. It’s simple, sweet interface with lovely pictures of pastries will make you ooh-ed and ahh-ed over them as you browse through. On the sidebar are many sites featured by the blog which are equally exellent.

Really, it’s such a pretty blog.


Daring Bakers Blogroll
http://daringbakersblogroll.blogspot.com/


Oh my… there actually exist such society that gathers baking blogs. Well then, it’s pretty much self – explanatory, plus they also have members that feature “gluten-free, lactose intolerant, allergy, vegetarians, vegans and bakers who use alternate ingredients due to other health concerns or life styles.” Or so as they say and I quote.

They often have this Daring Baker challenge where members will bake accordingly to the challenge and post up their results.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Min here from Baking Project. Thanks for mentioning me ! I have a few friends from KK.
    Like your Sabah blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome ^_^ It's a pleasure to do so since you have a nice blog here. Please some again.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!