Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Big Thrill Skytrex Adventure @ Bukit Cerakah!!!

Hehe I finally get to try the Skytrex at Taman Botani Malaysia @ Bukit Cerakah in Shah Alam, Selangor. Starting small with the Big Thrill ^_^ Or so my friend say (she failed to mention there is Little Adventure)


Small my head!! That platform was 17 meters high!!!

Swing swing... This is the toughest for me because my feet kept slipping off the swing...

The zig zag path was OK until certain part where I was too short to hold on to the rope with both hands and had to hang 1 handed...

The cheating rope bridge for those who are unable to go on. Not me ^_^

The flying fox was the best part. Give yourself a little push for an extra thrill!
Apart from platform climbing and that swingy thing, the whole ordeal was quite OK, nothing scary. The best part is rope walking where the wind sways you in the air and the flying foxes. I think my next target would be the Extreme Challenge on 22 meters above the ground ^_^

Booking is done via the Skytrex website

Pricing for Big Thrill is RM 35 inclusive of training. Gloves are optional for RM 3.

Other fascilities:
- transfer coach
- locker (deposit RM 5)
- sling bag for water bottle (deposit RM 5)
- Skydeck : a party area with picnic table; RM 15 per table for whole day booking
- bathroom
- cute instructors ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!