Monday, April 18, 2011

My 2nd Kiku Zakura visit @ Tropicana City, Damansara

I'm  hooked with Kiku Zakura at Tropicana City Mall ^_^ For the second visit we had more stuffs.

Tuna salsa. A bit like sweet and sour broiled tuna. Sorry to say but that's how it tasted.

Takoyaki, my all time favourite snack! Not enough tako though...

Assorted temaki set

This was the star on that day. Premium eel done nicely with teriyaki sauce on sushi rice, accompanied with assorted sashimi, pickles and miso soup. I can't remember the set name but it was RM 99.

I think this one is choco banana with macha ice cream. Lovely!

And this one, we requested to change a scoop of macha for goma with an extra charge. I can't remember the name but I did love the crunchy cornflakes and raisins at the base.



Contact:
Lot 1-53, Ground Floor, Tropicana City Mall, No. 3, Jln SS 20/27, 47400 Petaling Jaya. Selangor.
Tel: 03 7728 6598

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!