Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mediterranean food @ Tarbush Restaurant, Empire Shopping Mall, Subang Jaya

This place, to be honest, whenever I passed by , is always quiet. Ok, maybe there would be 1 or 2 table filled, but mostly when I passed by, it's quiet. Maybe I chose a wrong time to pass by...
What they always tell you is that never to drop by a quiet looking shop as it usually means that the place sucks. But the teapots are calling me... (Lame excuse)

The teapots are calling me...

For starters: Wara ainab (rice wrapped in pickled wine leaves) and yogurt cucumber salad. Not bad. Believe me, I slurped the yogurt away like soup (It's an acquired taste but I'm a yogurt lover)

My main dish: lamb arayes (mince lamb and herbs sandwiched between the lebanese bread). Dip in chilli sauce, yummy!

So what they say about quiet places... Maybe I just got lucky ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!