Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hey ho Penang 09 ~ Breakfast Day 2 @ Golden Sand Resort, Penang

On the 2nd day, breakfast was lighter for me since the buffet is pretty much the same, I took only what I did not take the day before. Plus all the durian and yesterday's food, so I thought I'll give it a rest today... So that's my pink guava juice while waiting for others at our table.


Then I started easy with the chocolate pastry and cheese with a cup of hot tea... 

Then only I started to load my plate with pancakes, french toast with butter and maple syrup, chicken ham, grilled vege, baked beans and potato hash.

Then go light again with a local dish, thosai with tomato chutney. Fair enough, but not sour enough. I'll go for a Mamak ones rather than this.

Lastly, since I like the vege and beans so much, I took some again and coupled them with a sunny side up. Wai ~ :D

For a look of what other breakfast items Golden Cafe has, please click here which is my breakfast for Day 1 in Golden Sands.  I pretty much covered all the items within these 2 days, which is my habit when there are good breakfast spread at the hotel I stay in.



Golden Sands Resort.

Address  Batu Feringgi Beach, Penang, 11100, Malaysia
Tel (60 4) 886 1911
Fax (60 4) 881 1880
Webpage http://www.shangri-la.com/penang/goldensandsresort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!