Monday, January 9, 2012

Heartwarming @ Winter Warmer, The Curve, Damansara ~ Part 02

 Teas aside... Ice mocha cappuchino



 And vanilla milkshake.

 A baked potato dish that tasted kinda sweet.

 Fettuccine carbonara - creamy enough.

 Fish in orange sauce - eat this fast and furious for when it's cold it kinda turn soggy...

Fish stick fettuccine. Well, I'm no fan of fish sticks so can't say much about this but my friend seems to be enjoying it so I guess it taste OK.

I think I wont come here for lunch, just tea is fine so that it wont spoil the affection I have for this place. For simple, traditional, non radical kinda boutique tea, here is your place. For something more upbeat, I'll still head for Tea Republic in Bangsar.


Winter Warmers Coffee & Tea House
  Address
:
86-G Jln PJU 7/3, The Curve
Mutiara Damansara
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
  Phone : 03-77250848
  Fax : 03-80230876

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!