Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hey ho Penang 01 ~ Pearl of Orient @ Penang trip again!


This is my... I lost count of my Penang trip. This trip was made at the end of the year near Christmas time so the air was rather festive, what with Bieber just releasing a Christmas CD making the girls go wild :D. Of course, along the way I must stop by at R&R Sungai Perak for lunch since they serve quite a large array of kampung food here, like the large and crispy fried anchovies.



Have a try of ikan patin masak gulai tempoyak Perak version. The head is the best part, with the fat cheeks.

Kerang @ cockles in clear soup, a very simple dish.

Then for vege, pucuk manis masak lemak. Simple everyday kampung food.



After filling up our tummies, time to hit the road back. When I finally woke up we are already on the Penang bridge hahaha :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!