Thursday, February 16, 2012

Trying the big set @ Rakuzen, Empire Gallery

 After a long break from Japanese food, we decided that a dinner at Rakuzen might help with our cravings =) That time it was an off season thus we got a nice place by the window to watch the rain and traffic down there. Crowd was OK at that time at the Empire Gallery. The perks of the off season also means faster and more efficient service, never before I felt like I'm gonna burst from too much ocha hehehe =D

Ni Anago (broiled sea eel) and Inari sushi. For me sea eel tastes better than river eel. Inari is my old - time favourite, just love that sweet bean curd skin!

The Nabeyaki Udon and California Roll set - it's kinda daunting to eat 5 pieces of the roll AND a pot of nabe... But my pal made it to the end, even the chawan mushi!


As for me, I'm cravign for the raw =) So the Sashimi Zen set for me

The assorted fresh sashimi of salmon, tuna, squid and butter fish, with seaweed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!