Friday, April 4, 2008

Malay food: Mawi

Status: Halal

Venue/landmark: KingFisher, end of lot, along with Kodak and Restoran Sri Juara.

Time open – close: 10.00 am – 9.00 pm (Monday - Saturday)

Basic RM per meal: RM 5 (with drinks)

What I like here are their rice and dishes. And their pricing. I think they’re the cheapest Malay restaurant in KingFisher that actually serves pretty decent food. Menu varies daily so it’ll be pointless to describe them one by one except to note down some of my favourites. I’ll go for these when they are available: plain, old sardine, love it when they cook it with eggplant; asam pedas fish; tofu of any kind; sambal eggplant but sometimes a tad too oily and most vege.

Overall, hygiene is fair, good service. And serves pretty decent food. I don’t like the ordered meals though. They charged plain / iced water RM0.20.

No, this restaurant has nothing to do at all with Mawi the artist. NOTHING.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!