Monday, November 3, 2008

Malay food: Rohayu’s café


Status: Halal

Venue/landmark: near the round – a – bout of the State mosque. In fact, it’s junction is easily missed. So in accordance to the original KK map, i scetched a rough map. Right after you enter the junction, straight away give your signal to the left and enter a small junction. The signboard can be missed sometimes, especially when you are not familiar with the road.


Time open – close: 8.00 am – 10.00 pm (roughly)


Basic RM per meal: RM 8.00



I’m not sure what they serve for breakfast, but at lunch time rice and dishes will be served. You can also place your order on other items such as fried rice / noodles etc. Dinner time is mostly ordered stuffs.

I particularly like their Nasi Paprik. It’s very difficult to find a nice Nasi Paprik that suited me well since some places grated my nerve raw when they served a watery, colourless Nasi Paprik. Every single time I came here, I’ll be ordering the same thing.

Service and hygiene, I’ll give 3 out of 5.

A word of caution: lunch time can be hectic, and food runs out quite fast. Parking is not so easy unless you parked somewhere behind the youth centre (by entering the 2nd junction after the 1st one, on your left, near an old rail track)

1 comment:

  1. Salam, Yasmin here from Bakingproject.com. Try to cari nama author blog ni tapi tak jumpa.. Just wondering I'm planning to start my cake deco class kat KK. Would you know anyone who would be interested to join ? Please email me ya. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!