Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daily Fresh on one cold rainy day at Sungai Buloh overhead bridge stop

It's rainy season again with gray sky above daily. And traffic jam at certain hours. The tired me decided to stop at the Sungai Buloh overhead bridge restaurant for a break and a food hunt.


A cold treat is nice on a cold day as much as a hot drink can provide. At daily fresh I decided to have the IceKimo, sour sop flavor. Nothing extraordinary. The guava topping is a bit gooey for my taste. 

 What I enjoyed was the corn in cup, piping hot mixed with mayonaise and raisins. Heavens! I never thought that I'd find such ever in Peninsular as I first discovered such food combination back then in Sabah!

Apparently there are other combinations too for the corn, for the adventurous lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!