Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Penang Solo Stumble 06 ~ The Snake Temple, Bayan Lepas, Penang




 I am not a big fan of snake but my guidebook say that a visit here is a must so here goes. With flip flops in my stomach, I drove down to Bayan Lepas at the southern part of Penang island. But actually I was also looking for the Penang Aquarium along the way. You can find all about the history of the snake temple  @ Temple of The Azure Cloud here, I wont elaborate too long. Suffice to say, this temple was reputed for the legend of why snakes gathered here in the first place and continued to stay.





 Uwaa….

 This is the phyton that they put on the visitor. I gave it one trembling pat after so much coaxing from the monk then I cabut!! No way I’m putting that on myself…


Some relic which I thought looked kinda cool.




By the way, much to my disappointment, the aquarium was closed but I had a look at the open aquarium and had a snap at the turtles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!