Friday, November 4, 2011

My Penang Solo Stumble 04 ~ Tree Monkey Restaurant @ Tropical Spice Garden, Teluk Bahang, Penang

One of my favourite picture spot during my visit was the Tropical Spice Garden, situated along Teluk Bahang after a seaside drive by Tg Bungah. Boasted to be an eco – friendly park, this park houses various herbal plants in lush tropical setting. Prior to entering, you’ll be spritzed with a citronella spray which acted as mosquito repellent. How is that for eco – friendly?

I started my visit with a food peek at Tree Monkey, an al fresco diner serving Northern Thai cuisine. The place has a serve – no – pork status since they serve alcohol, opens daily at 9 am – 12 am. Apparently they served vegetarian too.


 They were having mocktail promotion at sunset hours at that time so I had my lovely Sunset Paradise with some appetizers. The waiter was like, “It’s not sunset yet.”, and I was like “I don’t care”. LOL





 I had prawn spring rolls which were very crunchy and steamed mussels with chilli and garlic. Only after that I finally dragged myself away from the lovely view and breezy wind to tour the spice garden LOL

Tree Monkey
@Tropical Spice Garden
Lone Grag Villa
Lot 595 Mkm 2
Teluk Bahang
11100 Penang

Tel: 04 8813494

Business Hour : 9am – 11pm (Sunday – Thursday) & 9am – midnight (Friday & Saturday)

Status: serve no pork. Premise serves alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!