Friday, November 4, 2011

My Penang Solo Stumble 05 ~ Tropical Spice Garden, Teluk Bahang, Penang

Tummy full with previous breakfast and my brunch, I ventured out into the garden. It was a pleasant walk for a self – guided tour that cost me RM 35. I was not in the mood for the full – guided tour (RM 45).





 Cool and shady walkways.


 A replica of some Ulat

 They have a number of motif walkways where the patterns were taken from some art competition entry some time ago. This was from a primary school student!


 I must admit, this is a lovely place to walk around.



 Hello froggy =D And some weird fern.





The garden also offers variety of services, among them is wedding photography which I think is a very good place of choice since they have all this lovely ponds and walkways and bridges. The place kinda reminded me of my childhood favourite, The Secret Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!