Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Penang Solo Stumble 01 ~ The Road Across Perak

It was on one clear, blue sky day that made me restless and longed for adventure. The last time I took a trip to Penang was like years ago and suddenly I was itching to go there. Hence the journey began. This took place somewhere around Hari Raya where the roads going outside KL is smother than coming into KL.

 It was a very smooth journey under the clear blue sky with lots of nice music. I really stocked up on my favourite MP3 ^_^



 Passing by Ipoh, Perak.

 A quick stop at Sungai Perak R&R along the road.

 The surau was very neat, clean and airy.

 A quick lunch of the popular kampong dishes: Ikan patin masak lemak tempoyak, ikan kering (salted fish) and stir - fry taugeh.


 Fruit stalls selling local produce

And finally, the infamous Penang Bridge! Woohoo! To think that I’d made it, the 400 km stretch, all on my own =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!