Saturday, May 28, 2011

Japanese food on a lonely day @ Kampachi, Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur.

Frankly speaking, I was in a bad mood. So the pic quality kinda sucks =P And I was eating alone so nothing much. 


But to be fair, I'd mention a little about Kampachi. Touted to be one of the best Japanese restaurant in Kuala Lumpur, Kampachi did not disappoint. They have large selections of tea, sashimi flown weekly fresh from Japan and set meals among the menu. 


To start with, I selected the strawberry and vanilla green tea to sweeten my mood. It has a very sweet aroma with a nice aftertaste of the flavoring, but not too strong to overlap the green tea.

Seafood Teppan set, with garlic fried rice (exchanged with white rice with additional price). The garlic fried rice was among the best that I've tasted, tangy but not overwhelming. The seafood teppan consisted of salmon, fat hotates and shrimps. I had Hotate in Butter Sauce to accompany the meal (sorry, it was at further back) but I'm not too fond of ginger, which flavored the butter sauce so I kinda not like it that much.

For dessert, Goma ice cream special with Japanese sweet condiments.

Overall it was a lovely experience eating at Kampachi but the parking ticket at Pavillion almost gave me a heart attack (RM 10 for 3-4 hr).






Status: serve no pork, serve alcohol, cooking may contains alcohol


Pricing: RM 15 - RM 100++ especially sashimi


Rating: 4 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!