Thursday, March 15, 2012

Indian & Western fusion @ Chelllas, Sungai Buloh


Not your usual Indian food restaurant, I may say since there are some Western food and fusion thrown in here. Location wise, is a bit hidden and need a lot of knowledge on Sungai buloh geography to discover this place. A big thankee to my pal for bringing me here :D



For a cold rainy day, a start of the meal was a cup of hot milk tea!!

Of course, crispy hot cheese naan with some spicy aloo gobi to warm up :D

And the accompanying tandoori... Don't underestimate this naan and tandoori, they got me feeling like I'm gonna burst with good food :D
 
My pal had them with mutton, which is pretty awesome too.

A bowl of spicy sambal ikan bilis to accompany the scrumptious naans... Plus hot tea, really made my eyes go watery... XD


The address may look simple but it is located somewhere near some factory... good luck in finding it. Next time I find it, may try the Western menu but Indian food still tops my list :D
 
20-22, Jalan BRP 6/13, Bukit Rahman Putra, 47000, Sungai Buloh, Selangor, 47000

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chellas-Western-Indian-Restaurant/159385347484070#!/pages/Chellas-Western-Indian-Restaurant/159385347484070



Note: serve alcoholic beverages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!