Friday, June 29, 2012

Foodie @ KLCC ~ Parkview Deck Café

It was over tea and cookies break that I was pondering what to have for lunch aside from the conference food, because the day before experience with the free food really sucks... I am not picky, but the chef must have forgotten to add salt or to kindly provide a salt packet with the food. Nevertheless, I was totally bummed by the crummy food and spent the rest of the evening feeling hungry in the cold conference auditorium. Thank goodness there was endless supply of cookies and tea / coffee.



That was how I encountered the Parkview Deck Cafe just right below the conference area. I was actually wandering around, something that I like to do to warm myself after 3 hours of lectures.

A hot, creamy chocolate drink is definitely a treat after those long, cold hours. Screw the free food.

And here is my sandwich, tomato and feta on warm ciabatta. Love those salty, pickled olives! Took my own sweet time to savor it while Facebook-ing with the free Wi-fi. Kinda pricey at RM35++, typical of KL, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!