Sunday, October 2, 2011

Italian food @ The Italiannies @ Empire before it blew up

I haven't got over the shock of Empire blowing up like that in a gas explosion. I mean, gosh, it was one of those popular shopping place ever with pretty much high end stuffs. It's kinda a let down that such a grand - looking building can actually have a lousy happening as that. I wonder how long would it take to restore the Empire again.

My last dining visit to Empire was to the Italiannies to have some grubs with some people. Though previously I've sworn to not go there again, in the end peer pressure wins hands donw =p Oh well, majority rules.


 Rustic bar style kinda ambiance as compared to their other branch.

 Nope, nobody's performing.

Strawberry splash - which actually is OK.

 Quattro platter of calamari rings, fried vege, some cheese balls and and couscous balls. Huge platter, not for 3 small sized persons.

To counter the friend stuffs, we had the caesar salad. I must say that artichoke is an acquired taste.

I must say that I enjoyed the conversation more than the food. In the end, my opinion still does not change. Maybe it's just me.


Italiannies Empire Shopping Gallery
G16, Empire Shopping Gallery,
Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia
tel: +603 - 5637 7259
email: usersupport@italiannies.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!