Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ikea Flower Therapy :D

I am a sucker for these kinda stuffs :D  And I just love window shopping at Ikea, it's some sort of retail therapy after a stressful week. The thing with Ikea is when you go in and browse all the furnished sections, you'll come out sighing and dreaming on what kinda house and money you'll wanna make :D It's some sort of motivation to me.


So today I'm having a flower therapy at Ikea. Of course I didn't buy any, just enjoying the air - cond and the sights of pretty colourful plastic flowers. They don't come cheap apparently, as you can see from the tag. That's the price for a stalk, not the whole bouquet. Prices are almost the same for all of them. The smaller flower goes at RM8++ but by the time you gather a bouquet of them plus a vase, the price would have exceeded RM50++


Nevertheless, taking pictures is FOC. Aren't their colours so brilliant? Very mood - lifting :D


The roses look real enough and I just love those blushing shades.

For those who wanna do a real - life gardening, some pots and real flowers for you. Prices starts at RM10++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!