Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Penang again!!! 02 ~ Suffolk House again ~ tea time ~

I'm starting to make it a compulsory thing to visit Suffolk House at Ayer Hitam whenever  I dropped by in Penang because one, I'm totally hooked to the afternoon tea after my first visit here and two, I really love soaking up in the romantic ambiance of this place. I can sit here all day sipping tea and never leave Penang :D



On arrival, sign your name in the guest book.












 Then step in, sit back, relax, and have some Darjeeling Summer Gold...












... or maybe a cup of fragrant Fruity Camomile...










... pick on the strawberries on top of the butter cake, dig into the cheese cake and nibble a cookie...

... take a pick between cucumber, smoked salmon and egg mayo sandwiches...


... have a bite of the fluffy chicken puff...

And of course, enjoy the fresh, warm scones with lots of butter and home made jams...


250, Jalan Air Itam, 10460 Penang (next to the Malaysian-German Society)
Tel: +6 (0)4 228 1109
Restaurant : +6 (0)4 228 3930

Email: info@suffolkhouse.com.my
Website: www.suffolkhouse.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!