Saturday, July 14, 2012

A dive into Aquaria, KLCC ~ Level 2

After you are done with touching and staring at level 1, step down to level 2 below. Be careful with the stairs and don't drop your camera into the tank below the stairs. It may not look deep enough but I don't think your camera would survive anyway.


Come here!! Come here!! COME HERE!!! But they decided that over there is more interesting... oh well... This is the big fishies tank, watch the Arapaima swim around looking mildly bored in this "small" tank considering that they come from a bigger world.

Aww... aren't you the cutest, teeny - weeny shark ever... This is a baby bamboo shark at 7 cm only...

Another teeny weeny creature, but purple in colour.

Ehhh... what is this sticking on my wall... I have no freaking idea nor can I recall...

It's a Bumblebee!!! No kidding, seriously. Not the Transformers one, but the cold - blooded one.

Not too fond of cold - blooded slithering thing so I rather forget what this one is...

More cold - blooded slithering thingy...

Why are you all in corners? Are you shy?

Pretty set - up in a tank

Weirdoes... You guys do realize that you all are in the wrong time period? Or probably not. I think weird stuffs do not sit well with me so off I go to the 90 meter long underwater tunnel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!