Saturday, July 14, 2012

A dive into Aquaria, KLCC ~ Level 1

Hello there from the bottom of the piranha tank... that is definitely not me because I am outside the tank on the dry side of Aquaria KLCC. And my entry was a breeze thanks to my Touch n' Go card, just touch it to the entry booth and you're in, no need of long que and the waste of paper. No discount, still full adult price at RM35 though.



These fishies greet you upon entrance, the red-bellied piranha all the way from South America. My buddy up there is a deco in their tank. Their feeding frenzy time is at 4 pm so I guess that's why they appeared so calm and cool. By the way, they are colour blind except to red. Hmmm.....

This is Gigi, the bamboo shark at the touchie - touchie pool. It's a teeny shark for an adult and it doesn't bite. Apparently it has no appetite for human so go ahead and touch it. Feeding time @ 1115 H

Another one for you to touch, the horseshoe crabs. Mind you, the large one is the female, and small one is the male. Feeding time @1730 H

Initially I was wondering as to what are we supposed to "touch" in this tank. Turns our the main star is the starfish...

A dose of electricity... Not exactly a cute guy, this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!