Monday, September 5, 2011

My Perak Solo Stumble 02 - a day on Ipoh roads

My solo day trip started well in Ipoh, having had a good night sleep. After a quick breakfast and shower, I checked out to check out Ipoh.

 My last view of Ipoh from Tower Residence Hotel.



 Just outside of my hotel, the city administrative building, Ipoh City Hall by a small city park.

 The clock in the city park. Just a whim, I adjusted my clocks to it.

 One of the colonial style building in Ipoh, Dewan Bandaran Ipoh.

 Ipoh Railway Station is nicknamed the "Taj Mahal of Ipoh", a close replica of the railway station in Kuala Lumpur.

 And I stumbled upon Ipoh’s Little India, a shopping haven of the exotic Eastern at knock down price. But still cannot beat Kuala Lumpur and Penang. After wandering around here for a while, the insence smell got stuck on you like glue…

And while driving pass the state mosque, I found the Birch Memorial Clock Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!